Working at AAA
We are proud of our long history in Manitoba. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bell Canada, we have the benefits and security of a large corporation with the family atmosphere of a small business.
New employees at AAA Security enter a fast paced work environment where they are challenged every day to innovate and create unique solutions to meet the needs of our customers and our business.
With exciting project opportunities to help you develop your career to fun employee events; we work hard to engage our employees in every aspect of their work life.
Guided by our shared values of Empathy, Courage, Passion and Commitment, we are looking for flexible, team - orientated individuals with a "get it done" attitude.
We believe that employees respond best when offered challenging, meaningful and rewarding projects that they are able to see through to completion. We strive to provide a work environment that promotes creativity and values diversity. When we hire people, we carefully look at what they offer, how they fit, and where they can contribute to our success today and into the future.
We offer employees:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and prescription drugs
- A generous Employee Share Ownership Plan
- A Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Education and Career Development Programs
- A strong commitment to equity and diversity in the workplace and to the community as a whole
- Recognition for your contribution, commitment and loyalty
To be considered for any upcoming positions, please email your resume and cover letter to: hr@AAAsecure.ca.