2018 AAA e-Bill Sign-Up
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The 2018 AAA e-Bill Sign-Up contest (“Contest”) starts at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (CT) on July 23, 2018 and closes on December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The contest sponsor is AAA Security, Bell MTS, a division of Bell Canada (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Sponsor").
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Manitoba and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. For AAA Customers, entrant must also not yet be signed-up to e-Bill and be in good standing. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
- TO ENTER the Contest, you may follow one of the entry methods during the Contest Period:
- Current AAA Customers, simply subscribe to e-Bill: (i) visit the web site located at www.aaasecure.ca, click on "Sign-up for e-Bill" under the "My AAA" section, and complete and submit your request by following the instructions; or (ii) call to Customer Care Phone Line at 204-949-0078 and speak to an AAA representative to subscribe to e-Bill. You must include your first and last names, address and e-mail address. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the AAA customer number submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an AAA customer number. Illegible entries are ineligible.
- Non-AAA Customers, simply submit your entry by e-mail at email@example.com with "2018 AAA e-Bill Sign-Up Contest" on the subject line. All entries must include your name, address, age, ten-digit day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address, and a 500 word essay, telling us the benefits of home security. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible.
- PRIZES: There are three (3) prizes (the "Prize(s)") available to be won, each consisting of one (1) SkyBell video doorbell. The approximate retail value of each Prize is two hundred, sixty-nine dollars ($269.00) CAD. The doorbell is subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier. Limit of one (1) Prize per household.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
- DRAWS: On August 31, 2018; October 31, 2018; and January 1, 2019; at approximately 09:00 a.m. CT, a random draw (each, a “Prize Draw”) will take place at Bell MTS, Winnipeg, Manitoba, from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period up to the applicable Prize Draw. The first (1st) entry drawn at each Prize Draw will each be eligible to win a Prize. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period up to the applicable Prize Draw. Bell MTS, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won a Prize by e-mail or telephone within two (2) business days after the applicable Prize Draw. In the event that potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
- In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by Bell MTS. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner or in the case of a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected, but in any event, no later than September 7, 2018; November 7, 2018; and January 8, 2019; respectively.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.